1994 Buick Park Avenue Electrical Problems?

I have a 94 Buick Park Avenue. Lately, when I turn on my right blinker without the headlights on, the car makes an usual clicking noise and the clock and the temperature screen both flash and the rear blinker blinks
very fast and dim. The front right blinker does nothing. When the headlights are on, there is no clicking noise and the blinker does nothing. Also, the check engine light is on for no apparent reason. What is going on? Is it a circuit or a ground problem? How do I fix it?
bsn32785 wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------- There could be a loose connection (probably ground) in your instrument cluster, but I'd at least start out by replacing the right front turn signal bulb.
Good luck, Mark
The bulb works. I tried it in another circuit and it lit up. How would I repair a ground cluster?
bsn32785 wrote in alt.autos.gm

It is not a ground cluster. He said your instrument cluster may have a bad ground. It could also be that the wire to the turn signal have shorted out with some other wire and that is why everything is going crazy. To check the ground, you will need to look under the dash and make sure every thing is plugged in properly, and that you have a good ground.
--
Dick #1349
The bulb works. I tried it in another circuit and it lit up. How would I repair a ground cluster?