1994 Buick Regal Shop Service manual...anyone have for sale

Does anyone have the original GM shop service manual for a 1994 Buick Regal that they would like to sell ??
Thanks !!!
Peter

Peter wrote:

There's one on Ebay.
I was hoping to obtain a used one. This one on ebay is selling for full retail. (www.helminc.com has theirs listed for 105.00.
Thanks !!!

Yes. $109 is way too much. Too bad this is only Vol 2: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemy72839770&categoryg61&sspagename=WDVW
Peter wrote:

On Fri, 06 May 2005 13:39:32 -0400, Peter wrote:

This is the only place I buy my manuals.
http://www.factoryautomanuals.com/cart/customer/product.php?productidY874&cat=&page=1&XCARTSESSID cbc755a79afbb390bce8535056e85e
$50 USD for yours.
-
Nice site. Thanks!
Dan Brow wrote:

http://www.factoryautomanuals.com/cart/customer/product.php?productidY874&cat=&page=1&XCARTSESSID cbc755a79afbb390bce8535056e85e
Couldn't find one at that link for an 05 Park Avenue.
: - (
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,149 miles
Thanks !!! That's a real nice price !!! Definitely going to bookmark this one !!
Thanks again !!!
Peter