1994 Buick Roadmaster Buyer requesting information :)

Hi,
I'm interested in getting a 1994+ Buick Roadmaster as a replacement car for my 1990 Lincoln. I was hoping to plumb the collective experience here with
the cars... apologies for the fairly general questions, but I really can't find much info on these cars, other than the various car-opinion.com websites.
Here are a few questions:
1) Are there any tremendous flaws that I should be aware of? 2) Is the body metal galvanised on both sides? How are they for corrosion? 3) I know that the Interceptor-Caprices use a heavier gauge of metal in their frames. Is the Roadmaster the same, or is it lighter? 4) How does the RM differ from the standard Caprice and the Cadillac Fleetwood in workmanship, etc? 5) I know that some Buicks around 1993 had notoriously bad finishes. Is the Roadmaster likely to leave a trail of clearcoat behind it also? 6) I'm pretty much sold on the LT1 350. Are there any issues with reliability on this engine? 7) Are there any reasons to go with later models vs the 1994?
Thanks in advance for any input :)
Best,
Matt