1994 buick skylark

recently my car has started sputtering when I start it. Its running really rough occasionally stalling. I had the fuel injectors and plugs checked and a pressure test done. they were good. when I do get it
going it takes a while for it to get up to speed. I put the pedal to the floor and have no pickup. I can hear the engine sputtering and back firing. when I come up to a light or stop sign it conks out. any suggestions?
Does it still act-up with a warm engine? Are there any trouble codes? I'd probably check the engine sensors and see what they show, I guess a scanner is the fastest way, but a DMM will work. If you don't have a scanner, you can use a DMM to see what the 02 sensor is reading, if you think it is a fuel issue, that reading might give you a clue.