1994 Cadillac Sedan DeVille

Does anybody have a parts breakdown/blowup of the engine/trans "cradle" assembly that mounts the engine, transaxle to the frame of a 1994 Sedan DeVille?

I am getting a "wind-up" feeling in the drivetrain after coming to a stop and then starting to accelerate up from the stop. Not bad, just feels like the assembly is "loose".

Thanks... Bob...

Reply to
Bob D.

Check the front engine mount...(front of the car, not front of the motor). I've replaced many of these on the Northstar engine, they break and allow the engine to move around on accel and decel. These are oil filled and often you can see what appears to an "oil leak" from the mount itself when it's broken.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai