1994 Chevrolet 3/4 Ton coolant leak

I have a 1994 Chevy 3/4 ton 350 van with a coolant leak. The leak is coming from a valve on the passenger side immediately behind the radiator and below the upper hose connection. The valve is touching
the AC tube that is located there. I think the valve may be a heater hot water valve.
Should I simply change the valve and go on or try to repair the leak?
Thankyou Bob AZ

Bob, I think your best bet would be to try to buy or rent a cooling system pressure tester from your local parts store. Once you pressurize the system you can easily pinpoint the leak. If it does turn out to be a heater control valve, replace it. Pkup83