1994 Lumina APV 3.1 oil in rad fluid

It has the oil cooler and tranny cooler in the rad... No rad fluid in motor just oil in the rad. Someone said the oil cooler is f**ked .. as if
it were the manifold it would have rad fluid in engine. I was going to put an aftermarket oil cooler on it and bypass the oil cooler in the rad (flush the oil cooler that is in the rad out and loop it ) Does anyone think this would be okay?

Ok - back me up a bit. Why do you say that there is motor oil in the radiator? Was it because of sludge you saw, or was it because of something else? Sorry - but this stuff gets so protracted, that it's easy to loose track of a thread.
Someone said the oil cooler is f**ked .. as if

Not at this point, I sure don't. Besides, it's a jury-rig, not a fix.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Ok - I remember it all now. Sorry for that - old minds fade fast, I guess. I would be concerned that if you go the route of the aftermarket cooler, you'll end up with a leaky radiator anyway, and in the end have to replace it anyway. Might just be better to go at it right now and be done with it all.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
I was going to cut the lines and leave enough on the rad to run a loop hose. (after I flush the oil out of the cooler) then run the factory line to a cooler and see what happens. If after the flush it is solved I'll buy a new rad WITHOUT the stupid cooler.. I am running an aftermarket tranny cooler also I hate the damn things.. the aftermarket ones with fans work so much better IMO