1994 Pontiac Trans Spor

Maybe you can help.... 1994 Pontiac Trans Sport 3.8L v6- 4sp AOD Trans. The other day, out of the blue, Trans started shifting at very low RPM shift points. Harder throttle pressure didn't seem to make a dif- on
upshifts, always at low RPM.(Will not kick down even of trottle pedal is to the floor) Torque converter lockup stopped working and shortly thereafter, service engine light came on. This now happens every day after the engine reaches full op-temp. Trans starts out operating properly, then stops responding to throttle pressure, then the light comes on. I have been searching for the OBD A/B KOEO codes, but can't find anything for this van. If you have the KOEO (Key on Engine Off Service engine flash codes) could you possibly forward them on. Maybe I'm even looking at this from the wrong end, any possibility of a speed sensor causing any symptoms like this? Not a huge issue, affterall this is just a to/from work van( that'll still smoke the tires ) might I add :)
Ay useful info would be appreciated. Thanks, Adam.
See this page for instructions on retrieving codes (if you can on this model/year without a scan tool):
http://www.troublecodes.net/GM /
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada