1995 buick antifreeze leak

my 1995 buick riviera has an antifreeze leak. it seems to be coming from an electrical plug that is attached to the radiator, midway on the back side of
the radiator facing the engine. will that plug leak and what is it for? do i just replace the plug if that's my problem? thanks
That is coolant sensor. Order a new one and replace it. It is not expensive! I have a similar problem few years ago. Paul

an
of