1995 Buick Century

Hi,

Have a 95 Century here..

Has 130,000 miles on it...full tank of gas... just aligned....new set of tires.....fresh oil change...

You think it has alot of miles left in it ???

Runs nice.......another question, is there any way of increasing horsepower on the Buick Century ?

Sometimes I put in the racing-unleaded gas..fun.....

thanx

Reply to
SSDUSER

Depends how often you change other fluids in it. List the last times you changed the other fluids and we'll try to forecast how long it'll last.

Reply to
Rex

It depends. How much oil does it use? What has been changed on it (e.g. water pump, alternator).

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross