1995 buick heat/ac fan blower keeps running

on my 1995 buick riviera, when i turn the key off, my heat/ac fan motor keeps running, even when i push the off button. the only way to stop it is to pull
out the fuse. any ideas????????? thanks
This question appears every few weeks or so. IIRC, the solution is: Replace the blower control module. It's on the firewall. -- GW - note incorrect email address "It's good to yell at people and tell them you're from Tennessee. That way you'll be safe." - Gary Busey