1995 buick park avenue A/C problem

I have a 1995 buick park avenue. The a/c works.. but is weird. It blows HOT air on the passenger side and COLD air on the driver's side. What gives? I tried to adjust the temp gauge on the door panel all the way down but still blows hot air. Anyone who has an idea... all suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance for your help!

Reply to
Chad

@#$%&*

Most new vehicles have what is called the blend air system there is no water control valve . The temp is controlled by allowing more or less air to flow through ac. evap. or heater core. Some where in your system there is a malfunctioning door.

Rey

Reply to
Reynaud