1995 Buick Regal

My 1995 Regal with the 3.8L stumbles at times when first started or under slight acceleration. Could this be a problem with the fuel pressure regulator? I've noticed that when I first start it for the day it takes a little longer to start as well. I thought that I smelled fuel in the vacuum line, though I cannot be certain that is the case. I understand that is the sign of a bad fuel pressure regulator. Thank you, Joe Guarino

Reply to
Joe Guarino

Shep

Reply to