1995 Buick Regal

My 1995 Regal with the 3.8L stumbles at times when first started or under slight acceleration. Could this be a problem with the fuel pressure regulator? I've noticed that when I first start it for the day it takes a
little longer to start as well. I thought that I smelled fuel in the vacuum line, though I cannot be certain that is the case. I understand that is the sign of a bad fuel pressure regulator. Thank you, Joe Guarino
Check in the hose about 15 minutes after shut off see any raw fuel, and/or get a pressure gage on the rail and watch for a pressure drop to almost 0 in the same time period.

-
Thanks Shep....I'll follow the steps that you have mentioned and report my findings. Joe