1995 chevy1500

I need help! My truck all of the sudden quit working. I had the started tested and it started a couple of times then left me stranded. took it off and put it back on and started 3 more times. Then had the battery checked
and it still would not start the battery was perfect. The lights are bright but still will not start. All seems to be connected well and still will not start. I am stumped.
janet_zzzzz wrote:

I still think the starter is bad. I can't get more than about 100K on a GM starter and you probably have that. When the brushes are worn it may still test OK for a couple starts, but then fail. If the starter is old you have nothing to lose by changing it now.