1995 Corsica heater core replacement difficulty?

Hi all. This is a followup to my previous question regarding a coolant leak. I'm fairly confident I'm looking at a leaking heater core, so how difficult are these to replace? I'm guessing it's not too difficult, just
time-consuming and a PITA. To what extent does the dash have to be disassembled?
Thanks, ~kevin
=== Discover your inner ball. http://www.biggreenball.com / === Kevin Goodier { snipped-for-privacy@biggreenball.com } =