1995 GMC Sonoma A/C question

1995 GMC Sonoma pickup. The A/C was working fine then stopped blowing cold air. I checked and the compressor clutch is not locking on.
There are 3 relays in the glovebox and 3 more out under the hood near the
blower box. Could it be a bad relay? Or is it more likely just low on R-134 and so the pressure switch is preventing the clutch to lock? Any advice on how to check this out would be appreciated.
Thanks..
There is a pressure switch that prevents the system from operating. I would take it to a garage and have it checked. Same happend to me and it turned out the condensor had a leak.
Steve

R-134
on
Thanks!
Bob...

the
advice
You can jumper the low pressure switch to see if low refrigerant is the problem, but Steve's advice is the best. H