1995 Monte Carlo revisted

Finally got around to replacing my leaky intake manifold gaskets, thanks for the tip guys. Replace lower and upper intake gaskets, fuel injector o-rings
and oil distrobution cover gasket (that fixed the massive oil leak).
Now that my 1995 Monte Carlo 3.4L DOHC is idling smoothly, something else has popped up. It likes to idle at 1100rpm (no less, no more) when up to temperature. Is there anything I should suspect other than the IAC.