1995 Regal - Security Light Stays On

The security light on the dashboard is staying on. I understand that there may be a loose wire in the ignition switch. Is this something that I can repair? Any idea what wire might be loose? The car wouldn't start once, but now seems to start OK. Will it get to a point where I will not be able to start the car? Any help is appreciated. Joe

Reply to
Joe Guarino

Derf McKensy