1995 s10 manual transmission

How do i take out and install a transmission on my own? I have worked on cars but i do not know how to do this on my own, can someone help? Allison

Rather than try to guide you through this, I suggest you buy a repair manual or go to a large library and check their books out.
Taking a tranny out, especially a manual, is usually not a massive job, but you will need to get the truck up off the ground - safe and stable - to have room to work.
A repair manual should tell you how to proceed.