1996 2.2 l smell gas

I have a 1996 Isuzu hombre( made by GM) with a 2.2 l 4 cylinder.It has 87,000 miles and now I am starting to smell gas blowing in through the dash air vents when driving. I can also smell it for a while after the
motor is turned off but I can't see anything leaking below the truck or around the motor with the hood up. Any ideas?

Bad Fuel injector
<rj>

How would I find out which one is bad?