1996 beretta no start

I had a internal coolant leak and used a engine block seal and car drove with no problems for about three miles and stalled when going about 30 mph and then
won't start. No crank just one click and thats it. light dim to nothing whne i turn the key and go back bright when releasing key. It won't jump start either.
On Fri, 04 Jan 2013 18:18:01 +0000, lizako

Did the block seal clog the cooling passages and over heat the engine so it seized?

esp wrote:

--
the car has never overheated or even gone passed the half way mark on guage. I
drove car to gas station and checked oil and water and had to add more water but

If the car was running and you shut it down normally, I'd suggest dirty connections or a bad starter. Having it shut down and then not be able to crank add another dimension. You can still have that, but unless it is getting no juice at all from the battery and/or alternator, shutting down itself is not common.