1996 buick le sabre transmission fluid mixing with engine oil

I need your opinion about transmission fluid mixing with engine oil. I noticed that I'm loosing transmission fluid and gaining engine oil. My transmission was just serviced (filter and kit was replaced)then this problem happen. I also noticed that whenever the fluid leaks to the engine oil, my 1st gear starts slipping.

Thanks for your opinion.

Reply to
judo123boy

The transmission fluid heat exchanger in the radiator is probably leaking, meaning a new rad is likely in your future..

Reply to
Robert Hancock

Ignore that, I thought you said leaking into the coolant.. Trans fluid leaking into the oil? Are you sure?

Reply to
Robert Hancock