1996 chevy cavalier gas odor

i have a 1996 chevy cavalier i have a gas odor coming from the engine when it is running for 10 min or longer the smell is very strong outside of the
car in the front end and it comes inside the vehicle if i have the heat or ac on i had it in for a oil change and i asked the machanic if i had a gas leak he check it out and said no sing of leak and it seems to be doing pretty good on gas if someone knows what might be going on please tell me before i pay lots of money to take it to the chevy dealer please help thank you
follow the gas line. you will find it one way or another. look closely to pressure relief valve. It might be leaking into intake through the vacuum line.
carebear07 wrote:

If you cannot trace the leak I suggest you take it to a mechanic as soon as possible before it explodes. Gas leaks in the engine compartment are extremely dangerous, actually anywhere they are dangerous. Any good mechanic can find it for you, you don't have to take it to the dealer....