1996 Chevy Monte Carlo LS.... Throttle Positioning Sensor?

My mom used to have a í98 Pontiac Boneville and around 80k it started to do this jolt when you turned a certain direction while pressing on the gas. I just bought a í96 Monte Carlo, and it has done the same
thing twice since Iíve been in possesion of it. It took my mom almost a year to find out what was wrong with her car, and Iím wondering if it could be the same thing, and if GM will refund the repair. The Boneville had a recall on the sensor, and I believe that my Monte Carlo and my momís Boneville have the same motor, but I donít know if it is too old for the recall or not.
‚úĖ
Do you have a 3800, engine code K, if so same engine, no limit on recalls.

http://www.autoforumz.com/GM-1996-Chevy-Monte-Carlo-LS-Throttle-Positioning-Sensor-ftopict128728.html
-
Add pictures here
‚úĖ