1996 chevy truck

my truck almost turns off by itself when traveling at a speed of 99+ my truck could never travel at a speed of 99+? well I got a ticket saying I was traveling at a speed of apox.100mph. Well I need to take in
documentation to the judge showing him my truck retards at 99+mph does anyone know where I can get this info. please respond
my truck almost turns off by itself when traveling at a speed of 99+ my truck could never travel at a speed of 99+? well I got a ticket saying I was traveling at a speed of apox.100mph. Well I need to take in documentation to the judge showing him my truck retards at 99+mph does anyone know where I can get this info. please respond??? Obviously I was not traveling at this speed otherwise I would not be trying to fight this in court.
Uh, approximately 100 is not 99, this a 1 mph difference, no radar or speedo is accurate to 1 mph!!!

-
Learn from your stupidity and pay the ticket.

Amen!

-

dont expect anything from GM except bloated managment salaries, sales schemes, and dismal warranty service. once you bought the truck about your only friend is the owners manual. i dont know if your manual for 96 explains over rev and speed limitations or not. my bitterness towards GM comes from a long line of lessons learned culminating with piston slap in 5.3L and the hidden truths and plain lies dealt out by those sheep (service advisers) under orders from higher ups all the way to detroit.....full details of this nightmare to come soon in a full posting.....kjun