1996 GMC Safari Tradesman Van

Last week I went to a job and got out of the van and everything seems OK. Finished job and van would not start. Starter would just click, click, click.
Cleaned side mounted battery cables and van would not take a jump. Towed to service garage and they charged battery but said it was weak. They installed brand nrew battery and checked alternator and everything was beautiful again. Got home from work tonight and noticed battery indicator light came on a few blocks from house. Voltage meter showed battery was not charging. Pulled van into garage and turned it off and it would not restart. Can anyone give me some ideas or points to check out in the A.M.

click.
installed
again.
few
van
some
Check the wires at the starter. Could have corrisons, could have a bad soliniod. A solinoid sticking open will drain a battery. Charles
If the alternator is not putting out 14+ volts it is probably bad or it's wiring is bad.

click.
installed
again.
few