1996 Lumina Windshield Wiper Washer Hose Spigot

Hi, Recently, I had my windshield for my 96 Lumina replaced, and the wiper fluid spigot (feeding the wiper hoses) that connects to the 'wall' separating the engine area from the windshield drain 'tray' area was
broken off in the process. I've tried to pull it out, but it doesn't work. Also, I've tried gluing the broken piece back on, but the break was flush with the outside of the 'block' part it runs through, and it is too tiny to set. Does anyone have any ideas as to if replacement spigots are available or do I need to replace the block-shaped part that feeds the wires and hoses through the firewall?
Thanks for your help, Louis

H.E.L.P. accessories available at most American auto part stores (AAP, Auto Zone, etc.) They are especially helpful for problems of this nature. Everything from body hardware to vacuum fittings.
- Larry A.