1996 Olds 88 Performance

I just inherited a 1996 Olds 88. What a classic GM car. Decent power, but has that real soft ride. Are there any improvements that can be done to make the handling a little better and the ride not so bouncy. Also, are the wheels pretty standard as far as lug nuts. Can I fit any older 15" custom wheels that I might come across from previous model year Oldsmobiles.

Reply to
Rich Anton

The stock suspension is a joke - a good suspension shop will help you with better springs, struts, and sway-bars.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander