1997-2003 Grand Prix Overhead Map Light Bulbs Replacement Guide

One of the overhead map light bulbs in my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix was starting to intermittently fail. I took pictures of the replacement procedure and created a quick guide.
Hopefully someone finds it to be useful.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-Overhead-Map-Light-Bulbs-Replacement-Guide
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL