1997 40th anniv b'ville ssei

hi,
i have had an eye out for a 40th anniv bonneville for a while and i got some thing even better... it is a 1997 boneville ssei. that is right, it is a boneville according
to the title :)
i'll provide more details if there is any interest to this post....
peter

That is hilarious! You have got to scan the title (blur out the important stuff in the scanned image) and post the image on the net.
Too funny!
May I ask what state titled it as a "Boneville?"
A true collector's item! LOL
--
Rick

email: http://tinyurl.com/562c52

Obviously one of the bone headed states!!! <g>
PeterD wrote:

You oughta see what my insurance agent does to "Studebaker..." I've had three and I think they spelled it differently every time.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Rick_LT1 wrote:

CT took the title but i have a copy...

IL
i put bone ville on the CT registration papers today...we'll see if it stays

This reminds me of a trip to the DMV in Idaho Falls, Idaho about 20 years ago.
An old fella in line tells me that they send the employees to Nasty School for a month before they can work there.
When he gets to the window, he asks the girl if they send them to Nasty School for a month. The girl replies, no, they only send us for two weeks.
HAHA.
Scott wrote:

CT has a dmv employee benefit of "on the job retirement"
(well it used to...they are much better now...i hoe none of them read this ng :)