1997 Blazer Ignition Switch?

I have been having problems with my Blazer starting hard and stalling intermittently. I replaced the fuel pump, and after I pulled it out of the shop I noticed that when the switch is turned on it takes a little while for
the warning lights to come on. After playing with it for a while I found that sometimes the lights would not come on at all. I began to think it is a bad contact on a relay, so I swapped the three relays around on the firewall but the problem remained the same. Now I am thinking it is either a relay somewhere else or the ignition switch itself. Any help out there? Maybe someone else has gone through this same problem?
Doug and Rox Ann Adams
M268 Rd.5A