1997 Buick LaSabre Transmission

At cruise speeds transmission jerks. Jerks stops if acellerated or foot taken off acellerator until next time. Happens a lot. Is there any fix for this problem thanks donn

That could be an ignition misfire or the TCC slipping, have the car scanned for trans and/or missfire codes, to narrow it down.

http://www.autoforumz.com/General-Discussion-1997-Buick-LaSabre-Transmission-ftopict135746.html
-
My 93 did the same thing. After many scans, tune ups, we just gave up thinking it was something we had to live with. This continued for a couple years and one day while changing the mass air sensor I noticed a cracked vacuum hose. Replaced it and the jerk went away.

http://www.autoforumz.com/General-Discussion-1997-Buick-LaSabre-Transmission-ftopict135746.html