1997 Buick LaSabre Transmission

At cruise speeds transmission jerks. Jerks stops if acellerated or foot taken off acellerator until next time. Happens a lot. Is there any fix for this problem thanks donn

Reply to
donn

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Shep

My 93 did the same thing. After many scans, tune ups, we just gave up thinking it was something we had to live with. This continued for a couple years and one day while changing the mass air sensor I noticed a cracked vacuum hose. Replaced it and the jerk went away.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Tim & Linda