1997 buick lesabre

I own a 1997 buick lesabre custom. The car during the summer quit blowing a/c air through the vents and blew air down on the floor on max,bi-level or whatever else for a/c. now i can go to my car and move
the bar all way to cold and on heat and will blow hot air even if i put it on max a/c still blows hot air.no heat will come from the dash vents. all it does is from floor and windshild vent. i checked fuse and its fine, im clueless what the problem can be and need help badly. thanks.
If possible please email me snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or i will try checking back here. why i ask for email is i barely get online because of work. Thanks