1997 Buick Regal Climate Control

I have a 1997 Buick Regal GS that the climate control is dim, the controls still work. I know there is several repair places fixing these things, but
I am a Do-it-Myself sort of person and I am look for information on how to fix it, what goes wrong, and where I can get the parts. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks! Mike
http://www.regalgs.org/climate.htm
Roger

My 98 gs had the same problem. I followed the instructions and it worked perfectly, even being the novice solderer I am. Don't use cheap solder. Use the higher temp stuff.