1997 Buick Regal GS question

163k miles: runs great.
I am reviewing my wife's car's maintenance records(scary) vs. the owners manual and noticed that they recommend checking the oil in the
supercharger. But I can find no picture of where it is or how to check the oil.
Is this something an owner can do or is it a garage item? I normally check the oil, antifreeze, and transmission fluid but have no other car with a supercharger.
Thanks for any info.
Ron T

Assuming you have the 3800 Series II, Checking the supercharger oil takes around a minute. There is a small hex-head screw in the supercharger, under the plastic cover (the one that says '3800 Series II Supercharged) and near where the nose of the supercharger is (near the pulley's). It is flush with the supercharger. Make sure the car is cold, and unscrew this screw, and you should see supercharger fluid. I am surprised your manual doesn't have a picture or directions. The one for my '96 Bonneville does.