1997 cadillac Cattera For sale Mint!!! 12000$$

Page 2 of 2
<snip>

Ain't that the truth. I post two personal opinions on a car, and somehow I'm then "spouting bullshit."
Gotta wonder about some folks, don't you?
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 23:48:30 GMT, "shiden_kai"

Eew! If that's the case then I agree with you wholeheartedly!
Seems like they've gotten to the point where they not only confuse the home mechanic, but most of their dealer techs as well.
F'd up way to treat your customers, IMHO.
Not much you can do, though, as the whole world seems to be going to hades in a hand basket.
My kingdom for that 64 Biscayne with a straight 6 that I had as my first car! :) Now that was a car (all steel dash and impaler knobs included!)!
If only Chevy would make a car that looked exactly like a 1955 Chevy coupe with 300 hp and today's necessities like ABS and traction control for under $25k. Never happen, I know, but I can dream, right?
I wonder if it still " ZIGS " ?
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~275,068 miles_~_~_ ~_~_

wtf?

Don't ya remember the silly duck mascot used in the Catera commercials several years back. It was known as "The Caddy that zigs". I wanna know what the duck had to do with it all. It was a duck, wasn't it?
Roger
P.S. Regardless of whether or not it still zigs, it doesn't look so "mint" to me. If that's mint, I'd sure hate to see what one of his dirty vehicles looks like. I went and took a shower right after viewing those pics.
PDX wrote : WTF ?....after reading my post that said " I wonder if the car still ZIGS "?
LOL !
Don't you remember the Caterra TV commercial ? That was the tag line at the end of the commercial. After they got done talking about the car the guy would say " Caterra the car that zigs ".
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~275,068 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
I give him credit for taking high resolution photos where you can actually see small flaws such as dirt. Most online ads are too blurry or low-res to see anything worthwhile about the car's condition.