1997 Chevy Lumina LS

I just purchased this car. Does the 1997 Chevy Lumina LS have any history of particular problems? If you do not know, is there a place on the web where one can look up such information? I did try on my own, but not sure
what to actually search for.
If anyone ownes this year Lumina please let me know how your car has been. This one looks and runs so great.
Thanks much. Cammie
I drove one for 175k, plenty of ft brakes in that time, also alternator and water pump at 120k, watch for intake manifold gaskets leaking coolant intoo engine on the 3.1, was an excellent car overall, still no oil usage and trans is good.