1997 Chevy Venture Power Seat problem

I know that it isn't a truck but maybe someone will help me out. Ian are you out there? The problem is, the driver side power seat stopped working. None of the
six way adjustments work. They all quit at the same time. When tested with a voltmeter at the seat switch the orange and black wires produce 12V. When the motors are disconnected 2 of the three plugs produce 12V/-12V when the appropriate switches are activated. So, if one of the
switches failed, as it appears it has, does this in some way cause the other 2 motors not to function?
Any Ideas?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Glenn
On 1/9/06 12:43 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "Glenn"

Maybe the ground wire is connected in series (from one switch to the next to the next) and is broken somewhere.