1997 GMC Savanna 2500 5.7L V8 dies when braking

Hello,

My above mentioned van dies whenever I decelerate from 60 to a dead stop, it rumbles at first like it's gasping for air then stalls. I put it into park and start it right up again and drive away with no problem, it only dies when I go over 40 miles per hour and come to a complete stop.

Please give me suggestions.

Thank you,

James

Reply to