1997 GMC Suburban

Recently purchased a K2500 7.4 L Suburban with 22000miles on it. generally perfect other than a very slight "lurch" when taking my foot off the gas
at speed. I had a similar problem with a Chevy Corsica which turned out to be an oxygen sensor, but the Burb has four! Any thoughts, and no I am not expecting to smooth a ride!.
8bucksagallon wrote:

Hmmm, a failed OX sensor on any '96 or newer vehicle should set the check engine light on quickly. I doubt that is your problem.
I would check all the engine and transmission mounts as the first step. Also, driving a similar vehicle to see if what you are feeling is "normal" or not would be a good move.
John
Many thanks for your reply. Problem seems to have developed over the past 500 miles, and is (I think) intermitant.