1997 GPI error code

Can anyone help me with this code, PO171 System Lean Bank One. That is the code and what it means what do you check ? I changed gas cap and fuel filter. What else do I look for ? Has anyone else ever had this code ?

Reply to
tinford46

Check the bank one O2 sensor for proper operation and go from there.

Reply to
Mike

Changed up stream of, light went out for about 40 miles, then back on.

Reply to
tinford46

Reply to
tinford46

Reply to
tinford46

Vacuum leak, Exhaust leak, Injector problem as a start.

Reply to
Steve W.