1997 Park Avenue íchange oilí reset

Just bought a 97 Park Ave and I canít figure out how to change the change oil message. It doesnít have a glove box button like my í94. The owners manual doesnít help. How is this done?

‚úĖ
On the DIC, bring up the display for the "oil life index." Press and hold the "reset" button for five seconds. When the value is reset "XXX" will be displayed. When the reset button is released, 100 will be displayed for the "oil life index."
Steve

.html
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
The owners manual must say how to reset the oil monitor. My 05 manual say how & I don't even have the oil monitor in my car.
‚úĖ