1998 Buick

I have a 1998 Buick Regal with a a crazy problem. Whenever I turn my blinkers on the engine and igniton go off and the car stalls. Not real cool when I'm on the freeway. Please help!

Reply to
dcb

Sounds like a bad ground - somewhere. I'd start with the engine ground.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Sounds more like a short to me.

Does it do this only when one or the other is used, or when either are used?

Any history of recent repairs or problems with this car before this started?

Reply to
Mike Marlow