1998 Buick Century Thermostat

Can anyone tell me what is involved with removing the thermostat on a 1998 Buick Century with the 3100 motor. Is there any type of web site that might shed some
light on this?
Thanks
Try autozone.com/repair info

-

Shep
I went to that site already and they did not have the info for a Century. I tried to find one that might be similar and I could not.
Thanks.
Jim P wrote:

It looks more difficult then it is. Make sure the engine is cold because you will be working around the exhaust crossover pipe area. You may need to remove the heater pipe that goes back around the engine, two small hoses that go to the throttle body are on it. Then it's just a matter of tedious wrenching to get the back bolt on the thermostat housing out. It "will" come out all the way, even though it appears that the crossover pipe will block it. Actually, you can unthread almost all the way out, and then slip the thermostat housing off of it as there is a slotted hole on the thermostat housing for that bolt.
Ian

Thanks Ian