1998 Buick Lesabre belt tensioner pulley bolt

Can anyone in here tell me if the bolt for a 1998 Buick Lesabre belt tensioner pulley is left or right handed thread?
It is a 3.8L V6
Thanks Duane

Not sure on the tensioner itself but I do know that there is a idler pulley that has right hand threads on a 98 grand prix with the 3.8