1998 Buick Park Avenue Driver side window

Problem: Driver side window goes up slow after about half way. After Moving the window up I can hear the motor continue to try to crank the window up until I slightly click down on the window switch. It also
happens if I crank the window all the way up. After it it all the way up I can hear the motor trying to crank the window up.
Thanks