1998 Buick Riveria Horn Defect

Have owned Riveria since new in 98. Of late, once in awhile the horn will not blow when pressed (there are two sections, and nether will blow). The next
day the horn works.??
Sounds like a classic ground problem, try tightening screws that hold horn to fender. Fender grounds tend to be wimpy. A jumper wire from engine block to fender might help. I'm assuming you live in humid climate, I'm in Central Mass. and ground problems seem common, if it's power, it works, or it doesn't, grounds have a way of corroding, than current draw arcs them clean, so they work until more corrosion forms.
these cars are knowen for broken turn signal cance cams behide the stering wheel causes open in system