1998 cadilllac el dorodo

RE:I SEEM TO HAVE A SPEED LIMITATION CUTOFF,CAR CUTS OFF AT 115 miles per hour.I DIDNT PAY 25K TO HAVE THIS HAPPEN.DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THIS BIG PROBLEM !!!!! IS CADILLAC THE ONLY IDIOTS THAT HAS DONE THIS.

Reply to
Pedro Herrera

Pretty much every GM car made in the last, oh, 15 years or so, except for the sports cars like the Corvette, Camaro, etc. will have such a speed limiter, it's to prevent exceeding the speed rating of the tires.

Also, I'd suggest turning off caps lock..

Reply to
Robert Hancock