1998 Chevy 350 Problem Starting (Oil Pressure Switch?)

I am having problems starting. It will crank for several tries before it starts. Each time it seems to take longer. When I restart it after
running, it fires right up. I replaced the fuel pump about a year ago.
When I turn the key, the fuel pump powers up normally. I checked the fuel pressure and it is normal. I just replaced the fuel filter, no help. I tuned it up a year ago also and just checked the plugs, all fine. I replaced the distributor cap and coil but not the coil module.
The wires were replaced also. I am thinking it is clogged fuel injectors or maybe the oil pressure switch. The oil pressure is reading normal while running. It runs without missing. It accelerates
normally but when I floor it, it bogs badly. I am going to replace the
oil pressure switch but I cannot locate it. Any help would be appreciated.
oil pressure switch is located behind distributer, special tool to remove an replace.
Thanks, got it off already.