1998 gmc 1500 Z71

How can I reset the check engine light without going to the dealer. Thanks

--
mf66

Did you repair the cause of the DTC?
free service right here replace your left bank o2 sensors also replace your plugs and plugwires after this free service would you like to pay for the education for the person that advises your stupid butt and my bills and taking my time out to help a retart get what i can for free it's just about steve. think about the ? if you go to a doc and ask him you tell me whats wrong.

Can you repost this using punctuation please?
Steve